Skip to content
Short Term – 2019
- Solo walking trip – Coastal Way on the Isle of Arran
- Solo wild camp (practice for Arran!)
- Walk around the waters of the Lake District (where possible)
- More wild swimming in the lakes / tarns.
- Kayaking on different lakes
- Visiting more of the Scottish Islands, there’s so many to explore
- Learn how to use a compass properly!
Long Term – 2019 and beyond…
- Walk another Long Distance Path – West Highland Way, South West Coastal Way
- Gorge Walking (slightly out of my comfort zone!)
- Dragon Boating
- Horse Riding